I found this on Craigslist and it looks pretty interesting, especially if you’re a really outgoing people-person who wants to work from home but not be cocooned in silence with little day to day interaction.
The Good Search is seeking telecommuting search associates to build out our team. We offer hard-to-find work/life balance recruiting from the comfort of your own home for companies considered to be among the best places to work. As a telecommuting associate, you will conduct expert phone and Internet research to identify potential candidates in one of the leading human captial intelligence practices in the country. In addition, you will recruit and screen passive executives and mission-critical talent.
Don’t confuse The Good Search with Good Search, the charitable search engine which donates 50-percent of its revenue to the charities and schools designated by its users.
The Good Search is, according to their website footer, an “innovative executive search firm that delivers star talent to employers that include Fortune 100 companies, government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs), Prime Contractors and the Government. Founded by CEO Krista Bradford, an award-winning investigative journalist, The Good Search leverages investigative recruitment to uncover hidden talent other search firms miss – producing the right candidates faster, better, and more affordably.”
So if you like investigative work, and you’re a real people-person, read on!
The ideal associate thrives on the challenge of finding the perfect candidate. (In fact, not finding the ideal candidate occasionally keeps you up at night. ) You do a lot of calling. In fact, you actually like to pick up the phone and talk to people you don’t know. Naturally, you’re okay with occasional night or weekend calls, if that’s the only time your candidate can speak. The Good Search frequently deals with luminaries and executives considered to be among the “best of the best”. Consequently, the ideal search associate must be smart, charming, college-educated, well-read, and articulate. You are a technology enthusiast and embrace software and Internet tools aimed at helping make your work more efficient. And while you are capable of working independently, you are collaborative by nature, preferring a more academic, team approach. In fact, you have a reputation for being conscientious as does The Good Search. In fact, we have a goodness ethos (see www.thegoodsearchllc.com ) and a definite “no jerks” policy. We care about the candidate, about the client, and about our team because we believe we can make a real difference.
* Identifying and profiling passive candidates.
* Entering data into candidate tracking database with lightening speed. Continually correcting and updating database information.
* Recruiting and screening candidates to assess whether they’re interested, qualified, and right for our clients. Transcribing interview Q&As on the fly and completing a screening report immediately following each screen.
* Writing biographies, intelligence reports, and search summary documents. Proof-reading to eliminate errors.
* Developing new clients and building out business with existing clients.
* Partnering with other team members to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that continually raises the bar.
* Enhancing skills through ongoing professional training and development.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and background:
* Minumum B.A./B.S. degree.
* 2-5 years of recruiting experience or equivalent.
* Strong business acumen. Able to comprehend business strategies, requirements, as well as organizational structure to map executives and mission-critical talent. Ability to track relevant business news to leverage it to our advantage in our search practice.
* Experience working in candidate tracking system(s) or other customer relationship management systems. Salesforce preferred.
* Phone and Internet research prowess. Rapid-fire, efficient Internet research powered by Boolean Logic, AIRS training or similar. Ability to get on the phone and extract hard-to-obtain data from resistant primary sources.
* Exceptional communication, organizational and proactive problem-solving skills.
* Proven team player with ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners, and candidates.
* Candidates in the Westport, CT area preferred. Stay-at-home parents and recent college graduates encouraged to apply.
See the original post for more information and to apply!