An agency in NYC seeks experienced and creative iPhone developers to work with dream-clients in the media industry. They are hiring for multiple projects that start immediately.
Candidate will be considered for a project to commence immediately with additional projects to follow until December 2009. Opportunity offers the flexibility and freedom of telecommuting/freelance job but with the steady income and client relationship for multiple projects.
– Explore new features and ideas for iPhone 3.0 SDK
– Superior follow-through and communication skills on project status and timeline deliverables
– Developed and launched multiple Apps available in App Store (must provide references)
– Strategic with a positive work ethics
– Applicant must be based on the U.S.
– Full time contractors only.
• Objective C and C++
• Xcode IDE
• iPhone SDK
• OOP design patterns
• Data management and parsing
• Strong understanding of performance and memory optimization
• OpenGL ES, a plus
Compensation is negotiated based on experience and project complexity. Please respond with a resume and sample work. Interviews and candidates are being considered asap. Good luck!
* Location: Telecommuting
* Telecommuting is ok.
* OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.